Re: Change request - remove email2trac from hosted

On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 14:00 -0500, Matt Domsch wrote:
> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:08:29AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > Currently the only consumers of email2trac setup were pungi and rel-eng.
> > At one time I had somehow disabled email2trac for rel-eng due to the
> > spam, although I can't remember how I disabled it.  Unfortunately
> > something changed in the past week or two that re-enabled it and a bunch
> > more spam came through.  I'd like to just remove email2trac from our
> > hosted environment all together.
>
> This removes the ability to respond to a trac email, by email?  I
> can't say I've used that feature (I'm so trained by RH's bugzilla that
> such doesn't work).
>
> +1

email2trac has great potential.  Not only could you respond via email,
but you could submit new tickets via email as well.  Unfortunately it
requires some pretty heavy spam filtering up front and we don't have
that.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!