bodhost is online

After much ado (mostly because we were busy and didn't get to it until
just now)

bodhost is now online.  This is another proxy server.  As with all new
proxy servers, keep an eye out for any errors or issues.

With this proxy server, and possibly another one in the future it might be
worth re-evaluating our geoip vs dnssec setup.  I hate that at the moment
we might have to choose that but I'd also hate to have two servers in the
EU and a server in the UK and not properly send people to servers nearest
to them.

	-Mike