Re: not enough disk on git.fedorahosted.org

On Mon, 12 Apr 2010, Mathieu Bridon wrote:

Hi,

2010/4/12 Miroslav Suchý <msuchy@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Please delete something or buy another disk :)

That will probably not get you very far, but I haven't been able to
hack on my fedorahosted.org project for some time now, and so I kinda
decided to abandon it.

If you give me until tonight (I'm at work right now), I can backup
everything so it's all not lost, and then you can remove it all, and
hopefully save a few disk space.

The project is Shomyu, I'll give you a heads up when it's ready to be removed.

1. the project space was not even remotely used up - there is 28G used there with 347GB remaining available.

2. the error was from the processes trying to write to /var and finding it completely chock-a-block b/c of uncleaned up fedora-web checkouts for recreating the main page. This should be fixed now and I'll be following up on it today to be positive.

thanks,
-sv