Re: Change Request - Fedora Community update

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 01:03:28PM -0500, Luke Macken wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'd like to upgrade Fedora Community to the version that has been in
> staging for the past couple of weeks.  The only changes are the
> addition of a new 'Statistics' section, containing wiki stats from Ian
> Weller, Torrent stats from Seth Vidal, and User & Mirror stats from Matt
> Domsch.

Ok, so I overlooked a bugfix in the version that is currently in staging
that would have prevented the explosion that occurred the other day when
fedorapeople.org went down (just a simple `socket.setdefaulttimeout(10)`
call).

According to our Environments.odg, only bodhi & the pkgdb are frozen on
the app servers, so I'll go ahead and push out the staging version next
week.

luke