Re: blogs.fedoraproject.org and planet

On Sat, 13 Feb 2010, Luca Foppiano wrote:

> On 02/11/2010 06:07 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
>

> > Work in progress.  AFAIK the docs still haven't been written up and it
> > still hasn't been announced.
> >
> >> - are you aware that the css has some class broken? like the images are
> >> not correctly shown?
> >>
> >> - do you think is possible to customize also the left bar?
> >>

> > If you're any good at that stuff submit some patches, I'm sure we'd be
> > glad to have them.
>
> My skills in php and wordpress themes are really low, anyway I took a
> look at the possible problem with the images. I think there is some
> class missing in the css. I'm working on my machine to test it.
>
> Another thing that I found is related to the login, if you try to access
> the control panel and you are not logged, you are forwarded to the login
> page. When you enter the credentials, you are autenticated but forwarded
> to a wrong address:
>
> https://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.fedoraproject.org%2Fwp%2Fwp-admin%2F

To make sure these things don't get dropped, it's best to open a ticket at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/

> Another question. is there a page or a draft of the whole blogs project
> in the fedora wiki?

I'm not sure where they coordinated how they came to this particular
setup, but I know some of the docs aren't done yet (which is why it's not
'official' yet and why it's not been announced)

	-Mike