Re: [Fwd: List archive grouping]

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010, Todd Zullinger wrote:

Jesse Keating wrote:
Can one of the mailman folks look into this?

I believe this is basically due to lists.fedoraproject.org using the
Mailman default archiver (pipermail) versus redhat.com using MHonArc
as the archiver.  There's a ticket open regarding other archive
differences where MHonArc is suggested as a potential enhancement¹.

I'm not certain whether we can switch over at this point without
breaking existing URLs which point to the archives on lists.fp.o,
which would be one of the main concerns IMO.

¹ https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1180

We can import the new archives - but I'm not positive it is worth it to do so.

if people want more advanced archives point them to gmane, seriously.

-sv