Re: Is there F11/12 test boxes around?

I hadn't heard of any rebuilds of pt machines to F11 or F12. You might be able to rebuild one machine, but I don't know any free pt boxes that are currently Fedora, the ones I know are free are RHEL.

Darren VanBuren
Sent from my iPod

Take control of your desktop with Fedora 11. Reign. http://fedoraproject.org/