Re: We can make fedora easier.

On 13/11/09 15:16, Tareq Al Jurf wrote:
Hi all
I think that we should change somethings in fedora that would make it easier.
Things that whenever a new person starts fedora for the first time would change them.
For example whenever i start fedora for the first time i change the behavior of the folders and make them open in browser
can we make that default? Because i think most people do that.

Regards

--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador