getting involved

Hello!

I've sent you and e-mail some time ago, but I didn't get any reaction. I'd really like to start developing some kind of software, and not only because that's so good, but it seems to me that this is the only way you can really learn programming. So please, give me some kind of reaction.

Thanks!

--
Sándor Levente