Having more than 6 years of experience in sys admin.

Hi everyone,

I am interested to join this group as want to expand my knowledge level as well skills for open community. My recent companies are Yahoo!, Ensim etc where I played sysadmin, qa, hardware roles and would be interested to work with fedora. My skill sets are, freebsd, redhat linux, ubuntu, shell, perl, php, mysql, all protocols like http, ftp, smtp, pop, imap, dns, ntp, squid proxy etc.

Expecting really good opportunities to work with you guys!

Regards,
Nilesh