-------------------------
Sent from my iPod

Take control of your desktop with Fedora 11. Reign. http://fedoraproject.org/

On Sep 30, 2009, at 13:31, "Jose Mathew Manimala" <josemanimala@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hello,
I created a test blog and one thing I noticed was that a direct link to the dash board was missing on the main page once a FAS authenticated user has logged in. I have been using wordpress as my blog software for over 2.5 years... The dashboard link would be quite essential for bloggers... Just something I noticed.

Thanks and Regards
Jose M Manimala

From: "Mel Chua" <mel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 1:41 AM
To: "Fedora Infrastructure" <fedora-infrastructure-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Blogs site?

This seems to be a WordPress issue, with the whole SSL deal.

It's pretty much go, but we need to clarify that users should manually login before clicking the signup link in order to circumvent this little issue.

Well lets find some victim^H^H^H^H^H^Hvolunteer and get at least one blog
in there and document the process all the way through.

Anyone want to step forward?

FWIW, my first post was a list of bugs I'd found while testing the sign-up process: https://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/mchua/2009/08/18/hello-world/ .

I didn't think of documenting the sign-up process itself in my first post, but that'd make a good first post for someone else to do. I don't recall sign-up taking a terribly long time (certainly way less than 20 minutes).

--Mel