Re: Looking for people who need guests.

On 09/25/2009 04:35 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:
I'm looking to put some load on our new cloud environment.  This is a
pre-pre-pre type setup.  The guests will go up, they'll go down.  You know
the deal.  You'll only have this guest for a month or so but if you think
you could use a guest, let me know.  Because right now the guests aren't
actually doing work.

Probably won't be putting much load on these, but could you hook me up with two? We're going to be running a Fedora-centered POSSE[1] in Singapore in November and having sandboxes to play with as trial-run attendee setups would be nice. Stability and reliable availability totally not needed, so this seems to fit the bill. ;)

--Mel (FAS username mchua)

[1] http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/POSSE - college lecturers (thanks to Harish, I now know that the word "professor" means different things in different countries) coming to learn how to participate in an open source project - in this case, Fedora - so that they can bring the students in their classes into the same.