Re: Handling Undeliverable mail messages

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Domsch, Matt<Matt_Domsch@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1) typo "Mistmatch" in the subject line of these messages:
>  Subject: Undeliverable: Fedora Account System and Bugzilla Mistmatch
>
> 2) an insane number of these messages are being sent each day.  There
>   must be a better way to handle this.
>
> -Matt
>
> ----- Forwarded message from System Administrator <postmaster@xxxxxxxx> -----

> Subject: Undeliverable: Fedora Account System and Bugzilla Mistmatch
> Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 22:10:21 -0500
> From: System Administrator <postmaster@xxxxxxxx>
> To: "Domsch, Matt" <Matt_Domsch@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Your message

This might be slightly off the topic, but I think it relates to the
reported issue in the bounced email.  I have been noticing that when I
run this script:

from bugzilla import Bugzilla
from fedora.client import AccountSystem

url = 'https://bugzilla.redhat.com/xmlrpc.cgi'
fasUsername =  #replace with real values
fasPassword =  #replace with real values
bz = Bugzilla(url=url)
fas = AccountSystem(username=fasUsername,password=fasPassword)
emails = [elem['bugzilla_email'] for elem in
fas.people_by_groupname('triagers')]
triagers = []
for email in emails:
    try:
        name = triagers.append(bz._proxy.User.get({'names':[email],'include_fields':['real_name']}))
    except:
        print email + " not found"

That somehow some people have bug privileges in FAS and in there BZ
account but the two can no longer be connected.

Thanks,
Brennan Ashton