Re: Bugzilla bot account / Fedora mail alias

On 2009-07-17 07:48:34 AM, Matt Domsch wrote:
> The trick is, you can't create a bugzilla account with
> @fedoraproject.org directly for some reason.  Maybe this is fixed.  I
> had to create a bugzilla account with another email address, then
> request of the bugzilla administrators to change the email address for
> the account.
Hi, are you talking about a restriction in bugzilla, or the current
limitation where FAS doesn't assign bugzilla permissions to accounts
that don't match the email address given in FAS?

If it's the former, hopefully that's fixed now - I think I've created an
@fedoraproject.org account once at some point in the past 2 years or so
:-)

Thanks,
Ricky