Re: Cleanup of func step 1

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Mike McGrath<mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> check smtp-mm1.  I'm not sure of it's
> status.

smtp-mm1 is the first box of three at various locations that will
serve as SMTP frontends to our mailman instance that runs on collab1.
This one is at Telia. It doesn't appear to be up right at the moment,
but it also isn't hurting anything by being in that state :)

Dennis and I will be working more on these this weekend.