koji database

Just so that this is documented somewhere:

I accidentally ran the following command in
/backups/postgres/db3.fedora.phx.redhat.com on db3 (I was expecting
something else to be in my paste buffer):

vim sudo createdb -T template1 koji && pg_restore --use-set-session-authorization -d koji koji.db

As a result, the pg_restore command ran for a moment before I ctrl-ced
it.  This caused some sequences in the database to be reset, and I'm not
exactly sure what else could have happened in that short time.  mbonnet
took a look at it and fixed up the sequences, but keep an eye out for
anything else that could have happened here.

Sorry for the trouble - I'll be more careful next time :-(
Ricky