Fedora Project, Stack Overflow and OpenID

Hi,

As a member of the Fedora Project, I have an OpenID as part of the
Fedora Account System[1], but when I try signing into Stack Overflow
with my URL [2] it fails with the following error:

  Unable to log in with your OpenID provider:
  OpenID parameter 'session_type' was missing from the query.

According the discussion over on the Fedora Project wiki page [3] it
used to work some months ago but doesn't now. I'd like to contribute
to Stack Overflow, can anybody offer any hints as to how to get this
working?

To the Stack Overflow guys: I also sent this to the
fedora-infrastructure-list. [4] It's possible you might need to sign
up in order to post to that list, but if you don't want to sign up,
I'd be happy to pass messages along.

Regards,
Mat

[1] - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OpenID