Half hour downtime

I'd like to schedule a half hour of downtime for our netapp in PHX.  This
should only impact some nfs related stuff (primary mirror and things like
images on the wiki).

I'd like to do this before the final freeze, RH's storage team will
actually be performing the work, I just want to find a time that will work
for everyone.  Does sometime next week work?

	-Mike