Re: Please test our new calendering solutions.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 12:10 PM, susmit shannigrahi
<thinklinux.ssh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> If web-interface isn't a necessity, I have a davical server up for testing. :)
>> http://publictest15.fedoraproject.org/davical/
>> We can easily sync that to our personal devices.
>
> username/passwd for syncing is testuser/testuser.

I will set up Thunderbird with Lightning and start testing on this.
However, I kind of think a mixed solution (web and caldav/ical
support) is what fits us best.  For now, this might be the best
direction to go and just build something out of it, thoughts?

Cheers,

Clint