Re: Wordpress?

Bret McMillan wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Clint Savage wrote:

Mike,

Do you have a link to the mailing list thread?  I'd like to read up on
it.  I like MU, don't get me wrong, just wonder why it was chosen.

We wanted it for a Fedora News site. Refer

At this point, I think we're blocked on a theme (outside my skillset). I think jonrob was going to look at this time-permitting.

Jon Rob won't have time for this for a while.

http://jonrob.wordpress.com/2009/03/09/time-out/

Mo, if you can get a theme going, I would like to launch this news site soon, ahead of Fedora 11. Thanks for the help.

Rahul