Change Request -- python-fedora django auth fix

A problem was discovered with django auth and redirects.  I'm spinning a
new python-fedora package that has the fix for this and would like to
deploy it on the hosts that we have transifex installed: app1 and app2

This package does not need to be installed in other places but it
shouldn't hurt as the package just makes changes to the django auth
provider which only transifex uses.

Permission to install this?

-Toshio