Re: [fedora-india] [RFC] #fedora-india IRC sessions

Shakthi Kannan wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know what would be convenient times to have IRC
tutorial sessions on #fedora-india.

1. Do people prefer to learn/experiment new things in the afternoon,
or evenings during weekends?

In the past, we have done it in weekends or late evenings because many students wanted it that way and colleges regularly block IRC.

2. Is there any way of creating polls in fedoraproject.org/wiki to get
feedback for such queries?

We have a infrastructure for elections at https://admin.fedoraproject.org/voting but that is probably a overkill for simple polls. CC'ing Fedora infrastructure list to see if we have a better system for this but meanwhile you can do this via fedoraforum.org if necessary.

The sessions in #fedora-classroom (UTC) occur quite late nights (IST).

True. Kevin Fenzi (CC'ed) is leading this effort. Maybe we can do it other timings as well?

Rahul