Re: FAS freeze

Hello Toshio,

I was messing with the FAS system and when I do the following:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/list?search=<?php%20echo%20"Hello%20World";%20?>

I get a 500 internal error "The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request". I know no one would normally run this query but I wonder why it is causing a 500 internal error, is it possible to have a look at the logs?

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote:
If you're not toshio or myself please leave the account system stuff alone
in puppet until further notice.  We're in the process of a multi-part
migration (both an FAS update and a conversion to an fas module) and
changes would muddy things up :)

I hope to have it all cleaned up soon.  If you do need to make a change
coordinate it with me or toshio.

Just a note on this,

The new fas version is currently running on:
  https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/accounts

It's using a copy of the database from a few days ago.  We might resync
the data at any point.

Feel free to do some testing that things work there.  I'm primarily
testing that the CSRF protection is working but there's been other
changes as well.  So please report any bugs you find to me.

(abadger1999 in #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net or send email to me or
the list.)

-Toshio

Regards,
Damian Myerscough