Intro and an apology

Apologies for hijacking a thread....

Hi all,

my name is Thierry and while I attempted getting involved circa 2 years ago [1] life took its toll in the form of redundancy with its aftermath and international moves so, now that I am (somewhat) back in control, I would love to finally get on with it and help. As the message referenced below states I have been involved with sysadmin for a reasonably long time and believe I can help. My current occupation deals with a full overhaul of the monitoring infrastructure for a public service using Nagios and a lot of packaging on the side...

I have read the GettingStarted, my FAS username is thierry.

cheer
Thierry

[1] http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2006-November/msg00095.html