Re: get Fedora puppet modules

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Fabrizio Buratta wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Is it possible to get the fedora infrastructure puppet modules?
>
> If so, how to get them?

We don't currently publish them but we have plans to.  If you're
interested in specific modules let me know and I can make sure to get them
to you.  The main issue is ensuring they're properly sanatized.  We used
to store passwords in configs and manifests way back when.  Also we do
some things in a messy way still, I'd hate to give people the idea that
its the right way to do it :)

	-Mike