Re: Installed Trac plugins not showing up.

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 4:37 AM, Huzaifa Sidhpurwala
<huzaifas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the mean time if you need a particular plugin for trac on
> fedorahosted, feel free to put in a ticket and someone, already in
> sysadmin-hosted may pick it up.

I need the custom fields plugin for the FamNA request system anyways,
so I'm packaging it now.  Hopefully I'll be able to get it in the
infra repo before the end of the night, and in Fedora and EPEL proper
soon after.