Re: Informal survey

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys, completely voluntary but I thought I'd ask because I'm curious

For personal use, how many of you use something like linode or slicehost
or an individual provider?

If you do use a provider which one is it?

For me, I do use one and I use slicehost.

For those who are out of touch with this whole "new Internet thing"
what do you use these sites for?

Personal email server, website, offsite backup for my laptop, irssi so I can permanently lurk on irc, etc.

-sv