Re: Memory increase for proxy1

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:

I'd like to double the memory in proxy1.  Seth pointed out to me a week
ago or so it's built 64 bit unlike the rest of our proxies.  This means,
generally, it consumes twice the amount of memory.  The way we have httpd
tuned I'm worried it'll start to swap on release day.

After the release I'll rebuild this host.

2 +1's?

Yay for more ram.

+1
-sv