Re: About the recent invasion

aparentemente foi causado por uma falha no ssh, onde o atacante conseguiu assinar alguns pacotes com as chave's do fedora.

http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2007-4752

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2008-August/015195.html

http://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2008-0855.html

http://www.redhat.com/security/data/openssh-blacklist.html

On 9/12/2008 1:40 PM, Henrique Junior wrote:

Hello, guys
I'm sorry if this list
is not the right place to post this question but I can't figure a
better place.
As a Fedora ambassador
(in Brazil) I've been asked by a lot of people about the recent
invasion in our servers. The question I've been asked yesterday was
“how it happened?”
I'd like to explain
here exactly what happened to make our users more comfortable and confident.
Please excuse my bad english.

Thanks

Henrique "LonelySpooky" Junior
"In a world without walls and fences, who needs windows and gates?!"

       Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses