Re: Strange popen behavior on xen builders?

Orion Poplawski wrote:
Orion Poplawski wrote:
Filed bug #459442 as I have a simple test case. Once everything is back up we can test again.

It appears that the pipe2 syscall on the x86_64 xen kernels is broken and that rawhide glibc has moved to using pipe2 from pipe in rawhide.

This seems like a blocker to me.

Okay, looks like a known issue with the xen kernels. New test kernels are available, see the bug for more info. We should get a fixed version onto the Fedora xen builders very soon, and maybe disable them until they can be fixed?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx