Re: FAS authentication for Red Hat bugzilla

Mike McGrath wrote:
On Thu, 7 Aug 2008, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible to setup $subject?  It would be nice to use my FAS account for
everything related to Fedora. We are almost there now.

Not our call unfortunately.  We could run our own bugzilla instance but
thats not as clear of a win as it seems.  Its all in Red hat's hands
though, enabling OpenID on their part would probably be the best option
I understand it is in Red Hat's hands. Have you talked to the people associated?

Rahul