Re: Toshio is vacationing

Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
Hi all,

I'll be vacationing from tomorrow to the 1st of July (be back in
California July 2nd.)  My packages should all have open acls so feel
free to fix and I've added myself to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vacation
Have a good one :)

There's some changes in the packagedb that are very nice but I don't
want to push them while I'm on vacation as I've noticed some slowness on
certain queries. :-(  If someone else wants to do so, I'm totally fine
with it as long as you have the old packages available to rollback in
case we start getting timeouts.
Just so everyone knows, I've said I'm willing to push this.

- Nigel