Re: [Fwd: Brief Comment: Delete user feature]

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
For your consideration.

FWIW, I have the same; while showing someone how easy it was to register, I created kanarip2, not realizing that there was no "delete" or "expire account" button anywhere.

It would be nice to have some procedure to go about deleting these dummy user accounts which will most probably never turn active.

-Jeroen