Travel, meetings, and vacation

Hey guys,

I'm travelling to Boston next week to work on architecture design for our web applications until FudCon. So I'll be in a plane most of Tue, Jun 10 and then somewhat less available to pick up random tasks that need to be done until June 22 (still be around, just concentrating mostly on web app hacking with J5, lmacken, rnorwood, etc).

After FudCon I'll be taking a vacation from June 23 - July 1 with relatives in Vermont so I won't be getting anything done for that week and a half.

-Toshio