fedorapeople.org notice

We had a bit of an oops on fedorapeople.org and had to restore some files from
backup.  We don't believe there was any actual data loss but its quite
possible that some files you'd deleted are back.  This A) puts some people
over their quota and B) is annoying.  Sorry for any confusion (this was a
calamity of errors).

For those of you in group A) just delete the files again :)

Stop on by #fedora-admin if you have any questions.

Fedora Admin Team