another issue to fix with the FAS2 switch: Kojis ssl certificate

Hiyas,

now that everyone needs to change his password, can we now also deploy the new
certifcate for koji? This will make it possible to verify whether or not one
can trust the certificate for koji and the ticket[1] is now 7 months old,
i.e. about a full Fedora release cycle. Therefore I guess there won't be a
better time than now.

Regards,
Till

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/88