Re: Announcing FAS2 Tests!

On 2008-03-05 12:09:19 PM, Anand Capur wrote:
> Oh noes! 503 error XD. The server is temporarily unable to service your
> request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again
> later.
Sorry about that, we're pushing updates pretty often, which means that
TG gets restarted a lot.  Whenever somebody hits the site before TG has
fully started, we get 503s.  If you get one, try again in a few seconds
(I'll pretty much restart httpd/clear the timeout whenever I see it).

Thanks for testing,
Ricky