Re: Fedora-infrastructure-list Digest, Vol 21, Issue 34

namo namaH.
(respect to everything that is to be respectd -- veda)

I am just a human being eking out a living by RHEL and Linux (not working on the monstrous  OS which dominates the planet)..

I am from India. I would like to be useful to this noble project in my capacity.

aa no bhadraaH kratavo yantu vishvataH
(Let noble thoughts come to us from the Universe -- veda)

Rajagopal