Re: news.fp.o

Jason wrote:
Hi Jon, I talked to mmcgrath and iwolf this morning on irc, we found an
existing ticket[1] for this idea. If the parties involved on the
marketing/news sides could look it over and make sure it accurate as far
as needs/goals then the infrastructure folks can see about making it
happen. :)

-Jason

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/178

Yes. I filed this ticket and I have already talked to the news and marketing teams.

Rahul