Re: Meetings

On Feb 7, 2008, at 12:42 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:

Welp, the last 2 thursdays were busy enough that I forgot to start both
meetings.  In fairness I don't think anyone really missed it as no one
pinged me to see if we were starting :)

So I'll ask, is there another time that works for everyone?  We can
certainly re-schedule the meeting times. Anyone not like the current time
slot?

I think one thing that gets most of us is that during day light savings,
it changes.  It seems most people would prefer it to be about an hour
later right now.

I'm on the west coast, so I'm generally at lunch or in after-lunch meetings at that time so I end up missing a lot of meetings. But I try to keep up with the IRC logs.

Ryan

--
Ryan Ordway                           E-mail: rordway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unix Systems Administrator               rordway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx