Apache Test Page

Do you think we should add something like this to the bottom of the test pages, so MAYBE people will understand that we don't own the websites?

Note:

Fedora is an Operating System and it is used to power this website; however, the webserver is owned by the domain owner and not Fedora. If you have issues with the content of this site, contact the owner of the domain, not Fedora!

Unless this server is on the fedoraproject.org domain, Fedora doesn't have anything to do with the content on this webserver or any e-mails that directed you to this site.

For example, if this website is www.example.com, you would find the owner of the example.com domain at the following WHOIS server:

http://www.internic.net/whois.html

What do you think? I got that from the CentOS test page.
-Anand