FUDCon / Hackfest

I've added a couple of topics to the http://barcamp.org/FUDConRaleigh2008 site. One of which is all about Fedora Infrastructure. I'd like it is those of you on the team can make it to this meeting to talk with others about Infrastructure, what we're doing, where we're going and our general philosophies. Not at all mandatory, as with any barcamp, there's bound to be lots of good topics going on at once. I've also got a FAS2 topic on there (Hopefully ricky will co-talk that one with me).

Also during the hackfest its important for the infrastructure team members to be alert at the needs of whats going on. At the last hackfest I ended up spending most of my time accomplishing tasks that the other teams / people needed to get their work done. So mostly this is just a heads up, those of you on the teams will likely be asked to do stuff during the hack fest, make sure to set a little time aside for it :) Also if anyone else out there has anything they think is worth talking about don't hesitate to add it to the list.

   -Mike