Re: fedorahosted.org is ready for testing

Mike McGrath wrote:
I'd like to move all the services and things from their current location to the serverbeach hardware tomorrow around noon. In the mean time I'd like some help testing. We've changed the domain name to fedorahosted.org so we can avoid any namespace issues in the future regarding email addresses or server addresses. I've requested an SSL cert but it could be a bit before we get it (https on that site will hit the hosted.fedoraproject.org cert and throw a warning). Feel free to test by checking out and committing to your repo, those changes (if using fedorahoste.org addresses below) will be wiped out when we do the final move.

Oops, forgot http://fedorahosted.org/

   -Mike