New hosted setup

I'm nearing completion of the hosted setup and I'm at a point where I can either make some temporary convoluted puppet configs, or I can just disable the puppet configs for the production instance and get started on the new instance. I've chosen the latter. If you have any changes to make to hosted please coordinate it with me. I expect the new site to be up by the end of the week at the latest.

   -Mike