Re: Fedora 9 - A release preview

Jeremy Katz wrote:
On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 15:03 -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
8) Move hosted out of PHX and on to new server beach systems. This will likely include creating a new "hosted" group.

Somewhat related is that it'd be good to build up new machines per-SCM
as opposed to the current fun with chroots on cvs.fedoraproject.org.  I
should get back to the work I started for replacing
git.fedoraproject.org as a first one to tackle

That's something worth talking about. As it is we run hg, mercurial and git in the same chroot (we're not looking to go with another chroot) but I think we could just run it on the machine, there's a script + ssh_key setup in those chroots for security. I think they'd be just as affective out of a chroot on the hosted boxes. I also wouldn't mind moving the locations from:

git://git.fedoraproject.org/git/hosted/fedora-infrastructure.git/
git://git.fedoraproject.org/fedora-infrastructure.git/