Re: Introduction

Laith Juwaidah wrote:
Hi,

My name is Laith Juwaidah, I'm 17 years old, I'm taking an HND in
computing.

I started using Linux almost a year ago, I started with kubuntu, then I
shifted to Gentoo, and just a few days ago I shifted to Fedora.

I really liked it, it's not as so-easy-to-use as kubuntu, nor is it as
do-a-lot-of-things-yourself as Gentoo.

I've been looking for a project to contribute to since I first started
using Linux, and now I think I found one :)

The thing is that I don't know what I should do now :D

Welcome Laith, I see you joined the chatroom last night but no one was around. What time zone are you in? While you're here just pay attention to the lists for a while to get a feel for things, feel free to go over recent discussions and if you can make it to the Meetings (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/Meetings) thats always helpful as well. Other than that just become familiar with the Infrastructure section of the wiki.

   -Mike