Introduction

Hello list.

I'm a lurker from the list that decided to help a bit . I work as a sysadmin here in Brazil, mostly with Fedora and Red Hat, but sometimes with debian, slackware , sometimes even sco unix and windows. My current focus is mail servers, so I guess I could help a bit in this area. My deployments are usually built around fc/rh + postfix + clamav + amavis (or maia mailguard) + postgrey .

I"ve also worked a bit with nagios (not much, since we had one person who worked only with nagios at the time) and other network services. I'm also a bsc in computer science, so I got a bit of programming knowledge, even though most of my C is rusty, but my perl , php and shell script skills are still working.

[]'s