Re: people,developers.fedoraproject.org

Mike McGrath wrote:
Dennis Gilmore wrote:
I brought fedorapeople.org and will donate it to fedora. So we have that to use. it will let us keep them separate.

Dennis
I'm going to bump this project up in priority a bit, hopefully will have something over the next couple of weeks. Anyone want to be project manager? If not it'll just appear magically sometime soon :-) Dennis, thanks for the purchase BTW, you rock.
I had another idea for people.fedoraproject.org that would make it more difficult to just become public hosting. Give each team a group quota. Its self policing except for when the group grows, their space should grow. But it would require that people have a sponsor to get space, which would help prevent abuse. We could use this exclusively or mix it. Just a thought.

   -Mike