Re: planet sub domains

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Dennis Gilmore (dennis@xxxxxxxx) said:
So it came up that it could be useful if there were sub planets. say art.planet.fedoraproject.org for people posting art work. or docs or some other fedora sub topics.

What does every one think of the possibilities?

I'd rather just see everyone in one aggregator. Even the French
that I can't read. :)

I'm thinking content other than blogs... eg a feed of artwork.

There's already a couple of folks on the art team that have deviant art feeds - I'm not sure they would be entirely appropriate for the main planet? (and if you have both your blog and your feed of artwork published to the planet... do you have a special 'artwork' hackergotchi for that feed? hehe)

I'm trying to work towards having a nice feed of Fedora-related artwork as a precursor to some of the background channels stuff that's been talked about in the past.

~m