FAS2 Views

I've created a page with a list of views, that is things I know the user needs to be able to see / do. The admin interface for FAS2 will be very minimal since LDAP level stuff can be done in LDAP. Please add / change stuff that on this page so we get a full list of things what needs to be done. Also, I haven't organized views into actual pages, some views would make sense on the same page. There's also lots of fun stuff on the mockup that I haven't added but should (like invite new members, etc)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/LookAndFeel/FedoraAccountSystemViews

   -Mike